Happy Friday my Savvy Friends. Your Savvy Finds today feature one of my favorite organizing tools – the lazy susan. I’ve been on the hunt for a new lazy susan for my dining room table and I ended up with a beautiful wine barrel LS from Orvis. It is beautiful on my table and adds tons of functionality. I LOVE IT. A lazy susan can be helpful in many areas of your home;
- Use in your fridge for condiments and other items. (see my post on fridge organization)
- Use in kitchen cupboards to increase space and access.
- Use on the kitchen counter to increase space and ease of access.
- Use in a bathroom closet for lotions, shampoo and other toiletries.
- Use when entertaining for easy access to appetizers.
- Use on a dresser to organize jewelry containers and other items.
Let me know if you have any other great uses for a Lazy Susan. Have a wonderful weekend!
Lazy Susans by