Hello my Savvy Friends! I’ve come up with some fun little finds that just might help you organize your summer travels. As a side note, many sites are having travel sales right now so it is a good time to save a little on new packing gear.
- Let’s begin with what I consider to be a travel ESSENTIAL, the packing cube. I have a full set from E-Bags.com, but Eagle Creek also carries a nice line and I noticed they were on sale at Sierra Trading. I use my cubes to separate my kids’ clothing so that it is very easy to unpack. I can’t say enough about how versatile the cubes are and I consider them a must for my family travel.
- Next, shoe bags. Of course you can use plastic bags, but I do love this cute little pick from Tumi.
- The Quickload carry-on bag from Bean looks brilliant. This may be a new addition to our travel repertoire before our summer vacation.
- Jewelry portfolio = must have.
- Eagle Creek Mother Load Suitcase. This suitcase looks amazing. Has anyone tried it?
- If a car trip is in your plans for the summer, I highly recommend the MountainSmith Modular Hauler. We use our hauler quite frequently. It is perfect for clothing, toys or other essentials. It is highly durable and versatile.
Click on the image below and it will become interactive so that you can see where I found everything.